Residency BY INVESTMENT OVERVIEW
It is possible to gain a residency visa through investment in several countries across Europe. Portugal, Spain and Greece all offer golden visa residency programmes, granting applicants and their families residence permits following a qualifying real estate investment. Other countries such as Malta and Ireland require government donations and fund investments in return for residency.
Asides from the main investment, each country has its own application requirements that investors must comply with. Our experienced team of experts will be able to guide you through the process and advise on which documents are required.
YOUR FREE QUOTATION
WHY Get a Golden Visa Residency Permit?
By investing in a second residency programme, investors are able to broaden their travel access and widen their economic and business opportunities. A second residency permit for many also offers the security of a ”Plan B” should they ever need to leave their country.
Second Residency by investment benefits
- Second residency provides you with improved security for you and your family members, political freedom and a ”Plan B” country to reside in should you ever need to.
- Having residency may grant you certain tax advantages along with additional economic freedom.
- Depending on the country you choose, a second residency permit could open up the possibility of working and living abroad.
- A second residency may also widen your children’s education opportunities, giving them access to some of the world’s top universities and schools. In some cases, university fees may be lower if you are applying as a local resident as opposed to an international student.
- Residency by investment allows for new business opportunities and development.
- Second residency grants you access to a new area of the world, allowing you to be immersed into different cultures and environments.
- Some residency programmes offer a clear and flexible path to later apply for citizenship providing you meet set requirements.
Residency Through REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Some countries such as Portugal and Greece allow investment into qualifying real estate projects in return for residency. See below a selection of the best options on offer.