SOLD OUT. This project is located in the heart of Lisbon downtown, in Bairro Alto, which is one of the oldest and most picturesque districts of Lisbon’s historic centre. The location is surrounded by charming cobbled streets lined with historic houses, traditional commerce, restaurants, cafes and nightlife spots.
The building which is a former Palace, dates back to the end of the 16th century and is oozing with original features. The 5-star hotel, which is 5,696.81 m2 in size, is being rehabilitated and modernised whilst preserving its original historic features and charm. The building will be composed of 68 luxurious rooms and suites, an outstanding exterior garden with a refreshing swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar and will be designed to provide the most unique and exclusive experience in the centre of Lisbon for both solo and family travellers, for leisure or business.
- Purchase a share in the project for €350,000 (plus fees);
- Call for 155 investors;
- Enjoy a seven-day free stay per year;
- Developed by an international development company with a strong track record;
- Developer offers a guaranteed 3% rental return & buy-back after 6 years;
- Save €16,380 – IMT Paid by the developer;
- Save €22,540 – VAT Paid by the developer;
- IMI exemption during the construction period;
- Expected start of operation: Q2 2025
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 68 rooms and suites
- Exterior garden & swimming pools
- Restaurant & bar
For more details on the project please contact our specialist consultants.
This project qualifies as a touristic commercial project and therefore qualifies under Portugal’s new Golden Visa legislation for 2022. Investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing a share in this property at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.