Located on the Alentejo coast, this exciting new hotel project is situated on the edges of the picturesque city of Santo André. Surrounded by stunning views from the nearby nature reserve which stretches over 16 km and includes two large lagoons. The Santo André lagoon is the largest on the Alentejo coast and of great biological importance, attracting numerous birds and hundreds of plant species. There are several beaches integrated within the nature reserve including Costa de Santo André, Monte Velho and Fonte do Cortiço Areias Brancas.
This fabulous four-star hotel will comprise of 46 modern rooms all with magnificent views over the beach and Santo André lagoon. The hotel will offer a selection of facilities including a rooftop swimming pool, gym, bar, restaurant and lobby.
This project is set to be managed by a globally recognised hotel operator and is being transformed by a renowned developer with a strong track record. Shares are priced at €280,000 and the developer is also offering investors a guaranteed buy-back after six years.
- Purchase a share in the project for €280,000 (plus fees);
- Call for 65 investors;
- Enjoy seven days free stay per year;
- Managed by a global 4* hotel brand;
- Developed by an international development company with a strong track record;
- Developer offers a guaranteed buy-back after 6 years;
- IMT Paid by the developer- Saving €11,505
- VAT Paid by the developer- Saving €19,260
- IMI exemption during the construction period;
- Expected start of operation: Q4 2024.
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 46 rooms
- Rooftop Swimming pool
- Bar & Restaurant
For more details on the project please contact our specialist consultants.
This project qualifies as a touristic commercial project and therefore qualifies under Portugal’s new Golden Visa legislation for 2022. Investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing a share in this property at just €280,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.