These ultra sleek and contemporary new villas are situated on a seafront cliff top with breath-taking views over the ocean and the natural landscape surrounding them. The exquisite homes are located in one of Madeira’s most sought-after locations in Ponta Do Sol, Ribeira Brava. Each carefully constructed villa will consist of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and an abundance of luxury finishes. The property will come complete with a home automation system, air conditioning, garage and most importantly a stunning infinity pool and jacuzzi.
60% of the Portuguese Island of Madeira is a unique nature reserve with UNESCO World Heritage status. The Island has a subtropical feel, dramatic mountains, and is abundant with flowers, earning its reputation as a gardener’s paradise. There is an exceptional climate all year round. In addition, Madeira is one of the safest locations in the world and offers a healthy lifestyle, excellent international restaurants, spectacular seascapes, a clear blue ocean with towering cliffs, as well as quiet valleys and serene parks.
These villas are ideal for both permanent living or a vacation home.
- Walk-In Wardrobe In Master Bedroom
- Inbuilt Storage Cupboards In All Rooms
- Air Conditioning Installation In All Rooms
- Spot Lighting Across All Areas
- Ambient Lighting In All External Areas
- Open-Plan Kitchen With Extractor And Bar Counter
- Private Laundry Room
- Pool Services Room
- Large Vehicle Garage With Automatic Door
- Guest Toilet On Ground Floor
- Storage Room
- Lift Shaft With Option For Coat/Shoe Storage Room
- Large Indoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Dining Area With Canope
- Outdoor Relaxation Fireplace Area With Sea Views
- Double Separated Living Rooms
- Glass Curtain Walls On 3 Facades For Spectacular Sea Views
- Infinity Swimming Pool
Investors buying a property in Portugal at or above the €500,000 government limit will qualify for a family residency visa. Commonly referred to as a “golden visa” or investor residency visa. Please contact us for further details on available properties and programme rules.