SOLD OUT! This fabulous new project can be found in the charming town of Beja, which is the second-largest city in the Alentejo region with over 2,500 years of ancient history. The Roman village of Pisões is situated just 13 minutes away and is a very popular point of historical and archaeological interest, attracting visitors all year round. Beja is also home to its iconic castle which dates back to the 13th Century.
This exciting project is currently undergoing a complete internal refurbishment, whilst preserving the main façade of the original building. The 92-room hotel is set to be managed by a globally recognised hotel brand and is being transformed by a renowned developer with a strong track record. The hotel will offer an array of facilities including an outdoor swimming pool and sun deck, a bar and a restaurant, as well as a large commercial retail space complete with a parking lot.
Beja is conveniently located 50 minutes from the Spanish boarder, 1 hour 50 minutes from Lisbon airport and 90 minutes from Faro, Algarve.
Shares are priced at €280,000 and the developer is also offering a guaranteed buy-back after six years.
- Purchase a share in the project for €280,000 (plus fees);
- Call for 60 investors;
- Enjoy seven days free stay per year;
- Managed by a global 4* hotel brand;
- Developed by an international development company with a strong track record;
- Developer offers a guaranteed buy-back after 6 years;
- IMT Paid by the developer- Saving €12,610
- VAT Paid by the developer- Saving €16,081
- IMI exemption during the construction period;
- Expected start of operation: Q3 2023.
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 92 rooms
- Swimming pool
- Bar & restaurant
- Commercial retail area
- Parking lot with 163 spaces
For more details on the project please contact our specialist consultants.
This project qualifies as a touristic commercial project and therefore qualifies under Portugal’s new Golden Visa legislation for 2022. Investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing a share in this property at just €280,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.