This charming development is situated in Alcácer do Sal, just 50 minutes outside of Lisbon and close by to the popular areas of Comporta and Setúbal. An area is known for its rich history and fresh seafood, the traditional fishing village of Alcácer do Sal is one of the oldest towns in Europe, immersed in culture and history, surrounded by stunning scenery and beaches.
This superb renovation project consists of several phases, phase one is already sold out and phase two is now available with a selection of two and three-bedroom properties to choose from. The stylishly designed interiors combine classic Portuguese features with fresh and modern finishes. The buildings are situated around a large communal garden and swimming pools that all residents will have access to. The developer is also offering Golden Visa investors a guaranteed rental return of 4% p.a for five years.
- Projects qualifies under reduced golden visa legislation- from €280,000;
- Guaranteed rental return of 4% p.a for 5 years;
- Two-bedroom apartments from €280,000 -€305,000
- Three bedroom apartments from €375,000 – €380,000 (limited availability)
- Completely refurbished project with communal garden and swimming pools;
- Located in Alcácer do Sal, a charming traditional Portuguese fishing village;
- 50-minute drive from Lisbon;
- Close by to Comporta and Setúbal;
- Phase one is already sold out.
For more details, please contact our expert advisors.
Portugal’s Category 65 A-D Golden Visa legislation allows a reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are located in a low density populated area, over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing these properties at just €280,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.