Secure a shareholding in the future development of this luxury boutique hotel, which will also enable investors to partake in Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment programme. Not only does this investment opportunity present a safe, secure and hassle-free acquisition, the developer also provides investors with an annual vacation entitlement and a zero-worry exit strategy at the completion of the five years mandatory holding period.
The International brand has successfully developed properties worldwide and currently has three projects in Grenada, one of which has been fully operational since 2018 with outstanding reviews. The most recent two projects are currently under construction and are part of the companies wider goal to increase their room stock in Grenada by 500 rooms in the next five years.
All three projects in Grenada are stylishly designed with exceptional attention to detail, high-quality finishes and an abundance of facilities, offering everything one would expect from a five-star luxury resort. This unique 30 room boutique project is designed to offer guests an exclusive experience in an intimate setting in either a beach-front or cliff-top suite with breath-taking views overlooking the Caribbean ocean. The project is like no other in Grenada.
- Proven and successful track record internationally and in Grenada.
- Caribbean construction and development experience.
- Fully funded and financially secure development company, with no debt.
- Sustainable development, built in harmony with and an understanding of the environmental and economic needs of the country.
- Development’s success and completion is not dependent upon CBI investment.
- Larger investment opportunities are available for those looking for second, third or permanent homes.
- The developer is offering a exit strategy after a five-year holding period, with a 50% buy-back.
- Investors receive seven days hotel usage each year.
- Part of a larger Grenada master plan, of development to include multiple sites creating over 500 new hotel rooms, with additional commercial and retail spaces.
A shared investment of $220,000 in real estate in Grenada will entitle you to apply for a second passport, allowing visa-free travel to 153 different countries worldwide, including access to the US, China and UK. Commonly referred to as ‘Citizenship by Investment’. For more details, please contact one of our specialists.