New retail units located in downtown Porto, in one of the city’s trendiest and most thriving neighbourhoods. The project is located just seconds from the south side of Rua de Santa Catarina, the main shopping street in downtown Porto. The project is already surrounded by an array of global retail brands, including Burberry, Zara, Adidas and Massimo Dutti and has an enormous footfall, making it an attractive option for other major brands and eateries.
The commercial units sit underneath 37 residential apartments all of which have recently sold out under the Golden visa programme.
- Prime location for retail in downtown city centre Porto
- Fixed yield for 5 years at 4%
- Fully managed (hands-off investment)
- Exit liquidity (buy-back) at year 7 (post investor PR or Citizenship) – market value – 10%
- Freehold & direct ownership, title deed 1/10th of retail space
- Investment amount €350k (plus taxes*)
- Limited to 10 investors only
- All 37 Residential apartments fully sold out!
*Limited promotion for first five investors where purchase taxes will be refunded by the developer (saving up to €21,000)
Golden visa legislation in Portugal allows a 30% reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing these properties at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.