SOLD! Between the Tejo River and the Algarve, in the south of Portugal, lies what is considered the most authentic region of Portugal, Alentejo. This exquisite project is situated in the charming town of Moura, which is oozing with Portuguese history and culture. Dating back to 1868, this stunning Palace, which was once home to Portuguese aristocrats, is now being restored and renovated into a sophisticated boutique hotel. The building will comprise of just 15 luxury hotel rooms which will all be equipped with a minibar, high-quality local products and stylish elegant interiors which complement the building’s original aesthetic.
The project will be sold in equal parts, to a total of 18 investors, each to become co-owners of the whole property (1/18). The project is eligible for Portugal’s €280,000 Reduced Golden Visa legislation given two factors: its location and the historical rehabilitation requirements of the building.
- Luxury Boutique Hotel – A former Palace.
- Purchase a 1/18 share in the project for €280,000 (plus fees);
- Enjoy a free personal usage package of 42 days to be used over 6 years (worth €13,500);
- Investors also get 20% discount in other hotels managed by the same chain;
- The developer is offering a guaranteed buy-back after 6 years;
- The project currently under construction
- Hotel due to open Q1 2024
- Hurry – Limited availability, only a few shares remaining.
HOTEL FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- 15 Rooms
- 24h Reception / Concierge
- Private Driver Service
- Breakfast room
- Outdoor Bar
- Local Products’ Store
- Le Bistrot
- Piano Bar
- Wine tasting
Portugal Golden visa legislation allows a 30% reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing a share in this project at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.