This stunning beach resort is located on the beautiful island of Antigua and consists of several different properties including apartments, townhouses and villas. The resort has an excellent track record and has been fully operational since 2010, generating investors strong rental returns during this time.
The resort boasts several common areas including an award-winning restaurant, a sailing school and kite surfing school, three infinity swimming pools, a beach bar, a kids club and beautiful gardens for guests and homeowners to enjoy. For those that are avid sailors, kite surfers or paddle boarders, the resort offers the best conditions for enjoying these water sports in the crystal clear Caribbean sea’s
Eight townhouses have each been divided into six shares with a share value of $200,000 each. Investors will benefit from the following incentives:
• No community charges for the five-year holding period mandated by the CIU.
• No building or content insurance for the five-year holding period.
• No property tax for the five-year holding period.
• No company management costs for the five-year holding period.
• No line charges for the five-year holding period ( internet and telephone service).
• Split of rental income in favour of the owner after 3rd party selling costs and sales tax.
• 5 days usage per year.
For more details on the available options, please get in touch.
A share investment of $200,000 in real estate in Antigua and Barbuda will qualify for the government’s Citizenship scheme and obtain buyers a Caribbean passport in just 3-4 months. An Antigua and Barbuda passport will enable investors visa-free travel to over 100 countries worldwide. For more details, please contact us.