This sublime new project is situated at the southerly tip of the western Algarve, famed for its natural and untouched beauty. The project is perfectly located for the beach, surf, golf and all things vacation. The closest beach is just 240M from the property, with five other magnificent beaches to choose from close by. There are also over 30 golf clubs in the region.
On-site, residents will benefit from a selection of in-house facilities including a gym, roof-top terrace, lagoon pool and a stylish reception lobby. The building comprises of 89 residential apartments. Investors can choose from a selection of one-bed studio suites and two-bedroom apartments. All properties have private terraces and some of the ground floor units offer a lagoon deck leading straight onto the large communal pool. The trendy apartments have been designed to a luxurious specification with a relaxed ”beachy” vibe.
- 89 Residential Apartments all Golden Visa eligible;
- Residential properties with freehold title (no co-ownership);
- Studio apartments from €280,000;
- Two-bed apartments from €350,000;
- 3% guaranteed rental return for 5 years;
- Furniture package included within studio units and at 50% discount for the 2 bed units (**special launch offer- ends July 2021);
- Parking included;
- On-site facilities include a gym, surf room, lagoon pool, rooftop terrace and beautiful gardens;
- Investors can enjoy 14 days personal usage per year.
**As part of a special launch incentive for the first 30 days, investors can purchase a lagoon deck property for the same price as a regular unit during the month of June 2021. For more details on this offer, please contact our experienced advisors.
Portugal’s Category 65 A-D Golden Visa legislation allows a reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are located in a low density populated area, over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing these properties at just €280,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.