A collection of seven unique apartments set across a four-story building, located in Braga, Portugal’s third biggest city.
This exciting renovation project currently consists of two separate buildings which will be merged into one whilst maintaining the original front façade and the historic charm of the property. When completed, the project will comprise of six two-bedroom apartments and one three-bedroom unit. Five of the apartments will have private patios and the other two will have spacious balconies. All units will be completed with stylish, modern interiors which will complement the traditional features of the property. Additional furniture packages are also available.
As the building is located in an Urban Rehabilitation Area, the apartments are exempt from VAT, IMT and IMI tax, which will save investors a substantial sum of money.
- Located in one of Braga’s best residential streets, next to Avenida Central (Braga’s main square);
- Full renovation process is already ongoing (household amenities included);
- Access to 350k Golden Visa program;
- Tax-exempt – saving up to €25,500;
- Braga’s historical centre property prices are rising;
- The centre of Braga generates average rental returns of 4% p.a.
For more details on the project, please contact our advisors.
Golden visa legislation in Portugal allows a 30% reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing these properties at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.