*Project on Hold 1/6/21.
Exquisite Penthouse Suites! Invest in this fantastic 5* Hotel resort situated on one of Grenada’s finest white sandy beaches. With sublime sea views and luxury facilities, we have a choice of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom penthouse suites and private condo’s available. Prices start from $730,000 up to $2,400,000.
Each condo and penthouse has its own fully equipped kitchen with white quartz worktops, beautiful cabinetry and state-of-the-art appliances. Dining areas are open-plan with steps down to spacious lounges and “sink-into” sofas. Through sliding doors from the lounge you reach your generous sized terrace with day-beds and, in most properties, a private infinity pool overlooking the beach. Spacious bedrooms with King-sized beds are complemented by en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers, soaker tubs, double vanity units and elegant lighting.
Managed by one of the most renowned 5* hotel chains in the world, the hotel rooms are set to generate very lucrative rental returns of approximately 4-5% per annum. Each hotel room will be completed to the highest of standards offering everything and more that one would expect from a quality 5* hotel brand. Owners can also use the property for up to two weeks per year for personal usage, making it an ideal option for personal vacations too.
• High quality, freehold condominium real estate;
• Available from US$350,000, plus application fees;
• Purchasers are eligible for Grenadian citizenship for a married couple and dependents;
• Owners can stay for 2 weeks each year (1 week in low season and 1 week in high season) with no accommodation charge except a nominal charge for housekeeping;
• Owners will receive a share of hotel revenue less certain costs;
• Property priced sensibly to reflect end-user market demand.
An investment of $350,000 in real estate in Grenada will obtain you a second passport, allowing visa free travel to over 100 different countries world wide, including access to the US, China and UK. Commonly referred to as ‘Citizenship by Investment’. For more details, please contact one or our specialists.