SOLD! This fantastic new project is located in Rua dos Biscainhos, in the heart of Braga’s Historic Center. The four-story building offers a total of five apartments, including two studios, two one-bedroom units and a two-bedroom penthouse suite. All of the contemporary apartments will be stylishly finished with a terrace area offering views of the city.
The project is surrounded by an array of local attractions including the Biscainhos Museum, the Arco da Porta Nova, City Hall and Braga’s iconic Cathedral; as well as several of the cities most popular eateries, cafes, bars and shops. The prime location makes these apartments an ideal choice for investors looking to rent out their property. Average returns of 4% can be expected in this part of the award-winning city.
- Access to 350k Golden Visa program;
- Tax-exempt – saving up to €30,300;
- Braga’s historical centre property prices are rising;
- The centre of Braga generates average rental returns of 4% p.a.
- The apartments have private outside areas
- Braga was awarded the Best European Destination 2021
- Braga was ranked the 5th best European city in Quality of Life satisfaction by the European Commission in 2020.
Golden visa legislation in Portugal allows a 30% reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing these properties at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.