Located in the heart of Porto’s historic centre, you will find these fantastic new serviced apartments which are affiliated with a nearby hotel. The serviced hotel apartments are being built to provide the extra space and flexibility that a regular hotel room isn’t able to. Each unit will be fully furnished and fitted out for comfort, whilst using a blend of luxury design features and traditional charm. The spacious and bright apartments are surrounded by an array of local amenities including shops, restaurants and cafes. The cities main high street, Santa Catarina, is just a five-minute walk away, and most of the cities hotspots can be reached within 10 minutes.
- 3* serviced apartments;
- 24 freehold units available;
- Seven days of free usage per year ;
- Access to the affiliate hotels restaurant and pool;
- 18 one bed units ranging from €356.900 to €381.900;
- 3 sets of two-bed units for €386.900;
- Reservation deposit 10k valid for 3 months;
- Investment qualifies for Portugal’s Golden Visa programme;
- Variable rental returns forecasted at 4% in the first year, gradually rising to 7.5% by year 8.
The developer has an excellent track record having built several other hotel and serviced apartment projects throughout Portugal.
Golden visa legislation in Portugal allows a 30% reduction in the qualifying limit through investment in buildings which are over 30 years old and in need of renovation work. This project falls into this category so investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing these properties at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.