Situated in one of the most historical neighbourhoods of Porto is the second addition to this impressive hotel which is part of an award-winning, global hotel chain. Surrounded by iconic architecture, the brand new hotel is positioned amongst fine-dining restaurants, exclusive shops, historical buildings and Porto’s vibrant nightlife. The hotel also benefits from breath-taking views of the city skyline. Phase II of the project will comprises of 76 rooms and facilities will include a luxury spa, gym, lounge, terrace and swimming pool.
The project is ideal for golden visa investors looking for a secure investment, backed by an international brand, where they can make a predictable return each year. The developers are offering a guaranteed 3% rental return p.a for five years, plus a buy-back option after year six.
- Call for 95 investors
- Enjoy seven days free stay per year;
- 3% guaranteed rental return p.a for five years;
- Buy-back after six years;
- IMT paid by the developer – save €16,875;
- VAT paid by the developer – save €7,500;
- IMI is exempt during the construction phase.
- Expected start of operation: Q4 2024.
- 76 room hotel – Phase II;
- Spa, gym, terrace, rooftop swimming pool;
- Restaurant, bar and room service;
- Conference and banqueting facilities;
- 24-hour concierge service;
- On-site car parking;
- 4* rating, part of a award-winning hotel management company;
This project qualifies as a touristic commercial project and therefore qualifies under Portugal’s new Golden Visa legislation for 2022. Investors can apply for a Portuguese residency visa by purchasing a share in this property at just €350,000 as opposed to €500,000. After five years it is possible for residency holders to then apply for Portuguese Citizenship.